Sunday, November 27, 2016

The Maker Movement


Image result for raspberry pi
The Raspberry Pi seems amazing to me! Especially since I'm using Minecraft to make my game. It just seems like it would be super helpful to my group because then we could mod our animals and bad/good guys to make them look the way we want them to. I would  probably make some custom villagers that look like what the characters in our game should look like since they won't just be normal villagers! Plus this would just be our group learning how to do something and our teacher wouldn't be telling us how to do everything, it would just be us and that seems like it will be fun!
The Raspberry Pi can do almost anything that a regular computer is since it is basically a little computer, except that it is more cool. It can be a normal computer, it can help you learn to mod, learn electronics, you can take pictures with it, helps with robots, network storage, and a retro game consule. All in all, this Raspberry Pi seems pretty amazing to me with all the cool things it can do! I think it would be great in a classroom or at home. I hope you have fun if you get it!
Image result for raspberry pi modded mobs

No comments:

Post a Comment